The information below is provided by external companies.
Current safety guidance, written following research for and by the Confederation of Passenger Transport and endorsed by DfT:
- Continued “clean, safe, ready for you” stance
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place
- Use buses with cab enclosures as much as possible;
- Enhanced ventilation measures are in place
- Mask must be worn by passengers, unless exempt (this remains a matter of self-declaration)
- Any rear-facing seats are not to be used
- Passengers may sit in any forward-facing window seat
- Passengers from the same household “bubble” may sit side by side on forward facing seats
- Standing passengers are not allowed
Information from Arriva
We wanted to write to you around a few areas that may be of benefit to your students and parents regarding travelling on buses and ticket options, either ready for any potential students returning this year or for the next academic year.
For all the latest information around how Arriva are handling the pandemic and how passengers need to travel using buses please visit here.
See this letter here.