JCQ Information for Candidates
We are required to provide you with access to information for examinations and assessments.
The school provides you with this information on behalf of the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ).
You must follow these rules for all of examinations and assessments. Anyone who breaks the rules has to be reported to the relevant Examination Boards and it is up to them to decide how to deal with the matter, for example they may decide to withdraw all of your examinations.
Please note these following points:
- Students are required to be at the location of their exam 15 MINUTES prior to the timetabled start time.
- If you are having difficulties arriving on time, please contact the Examinations Office as soon as possible.
- Late arrivals may not be permitted entry to the exam.
- Failure to attend a timetabled exam will result in you having to pay for the exam unless evidence can be provided with a reason why.
- Student ID Cards must be presented on entry to the exam room and displayed on your examination desk, picture facing up.
- Students are required to attend their exams with the required equipment i.e. A BLACK PEN
- Students are not permitted to wear hooded tops, hats/scarves or any outdoor clothing during an examination and will be asked to remove them.
- Students are expected to wear appropriate clothing and will be asked to leave the examination room if it is felt that a student's dress is unsuitable for an educational setting.
- The room allocated on the exam timetable is subject to change. Any changes will be published on the Examination Notice Board (situated outside room G8) by 2.30 p.m. the day prior to each exam.
- Please ignore the seat on the exam timetable this is purely for administration purposes.
- Wrist Watches of any kind are not permitted in the Exam Room
If you have any concerns relating to the examinations, please do not hesitate to contact the Examinations Officer, Mrs Kathryn Afsahi on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0191 3835965
Click here to download the Revision Matters booklet...
Links from QR Codes: